In the previous episode, Kinsey discussed the concept of Captivate, grabbing the attention of your potential clients. Today, she discloses her next step, Connect. Listen as Kinsey shares her strategies on how to create that connection with your audience so that you are the one that they want to listen to, the one they want to buy from, be it your product or service. This phase is really about how you move people closer to the offer without showing the offer just yet.
Do not miss these highlights:
- Most people overlook this step in the process of attracting and selling
- The more that you can think of your audience, one person at a time, the bigger the momentum you're going to have
- You should be front-loading your revenue-generating activities in the one to one environment
- Plan strategic content that is really speaking their language so that it resonates with them
- As an online entrepreneur, you want to build a community of loyal fans, as they will buy everything that you have to offer
About the Host
Kinsey Machos, Marketing Strategist, is also a recovering people pleaser, self-sabotager, and corporate hustler. She helps entrepreneurs create and execute magnetic marketing and build expert brands so that they can get known, seen and heard online.
She believes that creating a business that’s 100% in alignment with SELF is one of the most important things that we can do as women — because there’s an inner magic that we all have if we commit to an infinite pursuit of discovering (and re-discovering) that.
As a wife and a mom of three, family takes priority. And having a business that’s ran AROUND her lifestyle is a daily intention of hers.
Thanks for listening!
Thanks so much for listening to our podcast! If you enjoyed this episode and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a comment in the section below!
Subscribe to the podcast
If you would like to get automatic updates of new podcast episodes, you can subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher. You can also subscribe in your favorite podcast app.
Leave us an Apple Podcasts review
Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated. They help our podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you. If you have a minute, please leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts.