Kinsey Machos, LLC – Marketing Coordinator
Role, Responsibilities, Results & Requirements
Position: Marketing Coordinator
Reports To: CEO
Job Type: Part-time
Mission: Leading women discover and monetize their unique brilliance so they can build wealth in all areas of their lives. We operate from the core belief that women can create massive wealth and impact without sacrificing their personal lives.
- A full-scale consulting & coaching company that supports entrepreneurial women in all seasons of business. We are growing fast and are in high demand.
- We specialize in smart, high-end marketing and sales systems unique to women marketing their services online.
- Trailblazers blending science, psychology and strategy transforming the way the world thinks about online marketing and business growth.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
A high-caliber Marketing Coordinator who is ready to be part of a high-power team of visionary women prepared to play an instrumental role in building a globally-renowned brand that empowers and enriches the lives of female entrepreneurs.
YOU WILL BE WILDLY SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE IF YOU:
- You are extremely detail-oriented. You’re articulate, creative, and innovative in both verbal and written communication.
- You’re data-obsessed; can zoom in and out from the small to big picture to account for small details but are able to look at the big picture to ensure we are on track toward our larger marketing goals.
- You’re obsessed with the psychology of marketing and understand big picture objectives of a successful marketing campaign.
- You love staying in the know with the latest social media, online marketing trends and understand the art and science of individual algorithms including Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- You have an understanding of high-value content that attracts, connects, and converts.
- You’re proficient in the tools like Google and Microsoft office, but you also have a general understanding of how to find your way through digital marketing tools like Clickfunnels, Kajabi, and WordPress.
- You thrive on a team, but when you’re alone, your creative flow is FIRE
- You have experience in running paid advertising on Facebook and/or TikTok
- You aren't into boring, bland, or basic. You are all about cutting-edge, innovation, and thinking outside of the box.
- You are experienced with planning for live, in-person events and love taking charge to create magical experiences for clients
- Are a self-starter and take initiative
- You desire to be THE leader in your field. And you want to be part of a winning team who is driven to the same greatness
- You want to grow with a company that’s disrupting the industry and capturing a large segment of the market
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
External-Facing Marketing Coordination
- Initiate, plan and oversee company’s content marketing schedule in accordance to the company’s overall vision, goals and objectives
- Assist in the creation, execution, and optimization of marketing campaigns including funnels, opt-in pages, FB ads, and organic content
- Monitor all marketing metrics and make recommendations to the marketing team as needed
- Develop and maintain a dynamic content tracker and asset repository; having a deep knowledge of all of the company’s marketing assets and maximizing its resources
- Basic social media management and growth initiatives — posting on Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin; connecting with clients + prospects on all platforms; hashtag research; learning best practices to increase engagement
- Community Management of our growing, engaged free Facebook group; The Coach’s Content Lab
- Management and oversight of our globally-ranked podcast show, Captivate & Close, including show notes, oversight of weekly episodes and promotional plans
- Basic marketing research, imagery sourcing + fact finding
- Work with CEO and COO to continue to develop elevated content for evolving brand
- Basic lead generation to support sales team with warmed up leads
Internal-Facing Marketing Coordination
- Manage, post and help create content for client-only Facebook groups
- Spearheading client events including securing and working with location, photographers, AV support, catering, hotel arrangements and event merchandise
- Researching promotional products for our member events
- Crafting email communications promoting member events
- Design and organize client welcome kits for Client Success fulfillment
- Various other admin duties to support our hardworking marketing team
- On camera, coaching clients on social media trends and strategy inside our paid programs.
YOU ALIGN WITH OUR CORE PRINCIPLES:
We move fast with impeccable execution.
When a mile is required, we aim for two.
We blow our client’s minds.
We leverage our collective genius to make a greater impact.
We are fearless innovators creating industry trends and setting the standard that others follow.
We care enough to speak the truth and communicate fearlessly.
We believe in order to serve others, we must first serve ourselves.
To Apply, Please Complete The Initial Application HERE.